Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Monday 10 January 2011

What? Two posts in two days, this is a new high for me!

Well yesterday I was reading through some of my first posts (total cringe at how 'young' I sounded in some of them), which where from when I first started college and was posting every day. I guess it made me want to start posting more, even though I don't have much to post. But it's easy enough to write some crap down and call it a post, I mean so far I've managed to write a paragraph of nothing in about 30 seconds so that's something.

Well I'm back at college tomorrow, so I'm excited to see everyone, but being the idiot I am, have yet to edit a video that is due in tomorrow, and it's so dull. (I think I mentioned this last post). Still, I WILL get it done if it kills me, even if it is worse than the shit I used to make on WMM. (No offence to anyone who uses it, but I'm talking about my editing 'back in the day.')

Sooooo......

Expect more blog posts, I'll try to post daily. (Here's to the next post being in six months time)!

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xxx

No comments: