Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Well I'm back at college today and it was kinda nice to be back to escape the issues at home and what not. It was great to see almost everyone again, but there are some people who I can't stand at college (much like everyone, there's always one), but on the whole it was a good day.

Being back made me realise how much I love the course and how I do REALLY want a job in the industry, but that's just not happening thanks to the stupid recession and lack of jobs.

I didn't get my film done in time, it took to long to render so I had to cancel it, so I'm rendering it now to then burn to a DVD. But the same issue is occurring now so I may have to render it over the weekend or leave my computer running whilst at college or whatever. Either way I still don't like the end result but at least I can now have a bit more time to edit it if it all fails.

Not much else to report, but on another completely random note;

I've been wanting to start a 'beauty' channel for years now, but I don't have to courage to show myself on camera and upload, plus if someone from college sees my channel I'm screwed. Anyway the alternative to this would be to start a blog, which I am really considering, I mean I have a passion and a decent quality camera so why not? I would have to separate both blogs though to different accounts, this one being an editing blog which edits secondhand clips may not be the best idea to link with thanks to people like WMG ruining every one's work.

Hope your all well and are having a great start to the new year.

Much love,
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xxx

No comments: