Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Sunday 9 January 2011

Happy New Year!
Kinda late like the 'Happy New Year' text I received from college two days ago...)

Well I definitely haven't been posting a lot, but it's been less than a month, which for me is pretty good!

I'm back to college on Tuesday and I have a music video due in that I NEED to finish. However, after several days of editing I'm still no further than a minute in, give or take a bit. Plus I hate it, and the quality of most of the clips are terrible and can't be used. That's what happens when you transfer from Macs to PCs, because there was no way I was using a Mac to edit on again, I had no desire to punish myself like that.)

Of course my boyfriend being the great support that he is just laughed at me.

Another irritating thing is that no matter how many jobs I have applied to, none of them seem will to take anyone on, so a few days ago I had to make the heart breaking choice to no longer pursue editing as a career choice. I am gutted and have yet to tell my parents, friends, or college tutors (except for the select few). But just finding a 'regular' job is hard enough and I am panicking every day and night about being unemployed in a few months when I leave college and have been having several sleepless nights over it, which then puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day, so the past few weeks have been spent in a very depressed state of mind.

All in all 2011 has not got of to a good start, (although the new years party was brilliant and it's easy to forget problems with friends and alcohol), and I was really holding out for a good year after the messes in 2010. Here's praying for a turn around and no more ranting blog posts, if you made it this far into the post I admire you.

Much love,
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xxx

No comments: