Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Thursday 10 September 2009

Videos in progress

This is where I will be posting news about my newly finished/upcoming videos.

Currently working on/some previews:
Ok I am working on more vids than these, but these are the ones I'm focusing on atm so enjoy :)

I'm considering upgrading to the cheapest (so obviously oldest) version of Vegas that offers the masking tool, the 3D alpha bit on your video/image layers and that also has HD rendering.

Viddies:

Anna/Brendon - The Uninvited/Secret smile crossover vid
It has the Uninvited theme but Brendon basically takes on the role of Rachel (more or less) and a bit of the beginning plot to Secret smile is thrown in with Anna having a similar relationship with Brendon to Miranda. Yes, it does lack audio, that's because I uploaded this when I was still indecisive of a song.
Link to vid

No comments: