Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Well I definitely seem to be keeping up with the posting everyday thing, (having said that I'm probably not going to post in a while now lol)!

I have still yet to render my college video and am on my fourth or so attempt to get it completed with rendering from the time I get back to college to when I go to sleep. But so far I have had to cancel it every time because it is never done in time. However, if it doesn't render I will do it tomorrow as I'm not at college (for reasons I'm not going to mention today due to possibly 'jinxing' the upcoming event).

Yer, I really wanna write what tomorrow is, because for me it's a big deal but I dare not out of caution, this is probably saying to much now anyway...

*Fingers crossed for a good outcome tomorrow. - Although the chances of this are unlikely.

Well I dare now give anymore away so that's it for today's post.

Much love,
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Nat, it's Erik, a.k.a. Hellrider from GalaxyWorldwide. I would love to get your opinion on some of my original music I write on my computer. Email me at galaxyworldwide877@mail.com and I'll send you some mp3's. Thanks.