Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Thursday 24 September 2009

Yay I got my lush swap today, it all came really well wrapped and I got a little note from my swapper to! (I'll be posting pics/full write up tomorrow when I have more time - atm I have tons of college work to finish that is in for tomorrow!) I found a candle shop down the road to my college (not quite Candles by Victoria - but the restraint of being British means I can never order her lovely candles :( Anyway there was some really nice scents but they were SO expensive so I only got two - fresh cotton and a coffee scented one in the smallest size available, still they'll last me a while.) I also bought a pair of £10 smart shoes as the shoe shop was closing down - I'll be getting those converses when I get my allowance out! :) I went back to my old school today to see my friend perform a drama play at the opening evening, it was so strange to be back even though it's only been two weeks, but I'm back there again on Tuesday to pick some stuff up so I'll be able to see everyone properly then, for now I've GOT to finish my college work that's in for tomorrow!

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: