Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Friday 25 September 2009

Wow - it's been another really long day - I haven't had the time to take pics/write about yesterdays lush swap, the digital camera is on holiday while my mum's away with friends and my phone cameras terrible so it may have to wait until she gets back, or I may just upload some crappy phone camera pics and replace them at a later date. I STILL haven't got my converses so I may buy them on Tuesday before I go back to school to pick up some stuff because I REALLY want them! :)
My college introduction fortnight is over so we'll be starting proper work on Monday which I'm looking forward to as I'm keen to start video editing and I also want to try out the other areas of media in more depth now that the course has begun. I'm also looking forward to seeing the article that me and Luci wrote for the college magazine when it's 'published' because I've never had an article published before (yer I don't want to go into journalism, and I know this isn't a real magazine, but it's still cool.) I've finally managed to watched Harry Potter five and there some some bits in it that I didn't remember at all, but I think I've only seen it once and that was years ago, but I really want to vid it now and I have two or three ideas that I'm beginning to form in my mind.
Went out for a meal today with my sister and her boyfriend, my friend was meant to come to but she canceled last minute - on the plus side a family friend came with us so I wasn't on my own! :)

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: