Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Wednesday 23 September 2009

I've got such an obsession with Harry Potter lately, I really want to see the film now, so I'll borrow my dad's phone and drag Cheyenne to the next orange Wednesday, (typical a whole week away!) I'm buying some brown converses tomorrow, which is great as I've been wanting a pair for ages :) My lush swappee received her package today and she was pleased with it, so I'm glad about that, I'm just waiting for her package to arrive, which I think will be tomorrow, but I won't get back home till late tomorrow so I'll have to wait and see. I know these blog entries are getting smaller but I really haven't got much to write about atm, but I may post pics of stuff I buy tomorrow, I don't know.

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: