Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Saturday 26 September 2009

I'm so tired today, I couldn't physically get up this morning so I didn't get up till half 8! Anyway I was also meant to go to the gym today but I couldn't find it so instead I went shopping, of course I spent more money on lush because I walked in to look around but I couldn't leave without buying something, so...
I also went into a candle/scent shop and bought a few things as they all smelt sooo nice, so I'm defiantly going back there. I'm going to have no money left soon as the lush Halloween items are already out on the American site so they'll be over here soon, so I'll have to stock up, I already want to try EVERYTHING - and there are the new products that their releasing on top of that - although thankfully the only thing I want to try is under £2, and I'm STILL waiting for the new lush times to come out! Really really want my converses so I'll be getting them on Tuesday before I go back to school, I need to remember to return a few things to.

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: