Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Thursday 17 September 2009

Ooooh I'm getting really excited about the lush swap I'm doing. I'm posting my swap tomorrow because as if by fate I've discovered a small little post office down the lane to my college (I can't believe I only noticed it today - I keep noticing new things down that lane everyday, it's so cool!), so this means I won't have to trek into the village to post it at home or walk ages to the other post office that's located a fair walk away from college. I'm so happy to get my swap, and as my swapee isn't posting her swap to me till Monday, I can send it second class so we both get ours at the same time and I'll save a bit of cash. I also managed to find a way to get my fair money back from the whole mishap yesterday, so I've filled in a 'rail reclaim fund' form (or something like that anyway) which should let me get my fair back in the form of rail travel vouchers, which will come in handy when I need to buy single tickets after my season ticket expires and the half term holiday looms which means that I wouldn't be able to buy a monthly or a weekly because I'd lose part of the fair cutting into the holidays (hope that all makes sense!) Anyways, college was good today, I ended at 3.15 so I didn't have the extra hour draining my energy. I also had a chance to go in the college cafe today which is usually full, and it's sooo nice, it's like a mini Starbucks, which is going to be great for those one hour breaks when it's not enough time/point to get into town/back.
I also saw a girl who I know from school (old school) who gets the train the same time in the morning as me, anyhow she was in the train when the tree fell down yesterday, (turns out it fell onto the train, and not the tracks like i previously thought) so my first reaction was 'omg' (thankfully no one was hurt, i think it only really bumped the roof), anyhow, i asked her to tell me about it and she just shrugged and said 'the train just stopped' and ended the conversation at that, I'd wanted a full detailed analysis of the event, so i was a bit disappointed, oh well at least it was so minute she didn't feel the need to talk about it.

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Still reading your blog :-)