Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Friday 18 September 2009

I'm so glad it's the weekend - I've really enjoyed my first full week of college, but it's been so tiring so I'm thankful for the two day break.
I posted my lush swap today so I'm glad I've got that out of the way, I posted it second class and the postage didn't even come to £1.50 which I was really pleased about, I can't wait to get my swap! :)
I went with Luci to the other college campus today, (there are three campuses at my college, but I think that only two are for students), it was a fair walk away but it was still located within walking distant, the college was so fancy and I kinda wish i had a least one lesson there, but oh well. We went to arrange an interview for an article we were writing for our course, so i get to go back there on Monday which is a plus.
I invited my friend round today as my sister was going to a party with her boyfriend so she'd be out all night, so she's staying over and we're going to town tomorrow. I got a free latte from McDonald's today as i got a free voucher in the Metro, and I also used my voucher that i got with my bus ticket a few days ago, so the whole meal came to £1.99. (Bargain!) I also went to lush as I finished at 1.15 and had to decided to hang around town for a bit, and it was Friday, so.... I bought the 'vanilla in the mist' soap which i had first smelt on a trip to the lush at Liverpool street station, I didn't like it then, but when i smelt it at my local store today it was so nice and I could really smell the coffee so I HAD to buy it! I also got another creamy candy as I'd run out of mine and it's my favourite BBS! :)

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: