Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Wednesday 16 September 2009

I hate being a girl sometimes.... Typical, my longest day of college and I get my 'visitor,' running to the shop was not fun. The women on the till was sympathetic though, saying 'men complain about how hard THEIR life is!' Yer bloody right. I was in a hurry to get to college so I ran a bit, gave up when I came to lush, stopped and breathed in the loveliness and then briskly walked (and made it) to college. I also met a new friend today so we went to Matalan in our (3 hour!) break and I bought a new coat, a new jumper, a £3 t-shirt and a £3 hat (all came to under £40 quid - the jumper was reduced because a belt 'loop' was missing, and I cut those of anyway so may as well have got the discount - long live the bargains!) I then went to lush while she drew some cash out (or checked her balance can't remember which) with the intention of buying H.I.W.T.K. (Honey I washed the kids soap for those of you who don't speak the lush lingo) but it still wasn't the nice yellow colour so I bought a £3 chunk of sultana of soap which I have been wanting to try for ages instead, it smells divine and looks really creamy so I'll be using that soon. I also asked for a sample of herbalism cleanser (I've only ever asked for one sample, and I generally feel rude asking for a sample if I've spent less that £10 - but I'm bored of my dark angels and I have a hench spot atm - the joys of being 17!), so the lovely sales lady gave me one, I also enquired about a job on offer, but unfortunately it was during college time so :(
Oh, speaking of college, I swear I saw a member of the weekend lush staff at college today, so if it's him I'm definitely saying 'hi!'
For the second day in a row the weather was pants, by this i mean, one minute it was excruciatingly hot - the next minute it was bloody freezing, the weather couldn't make it's mind up all day. Also the trains had problems again today, a tree had fallen on the track between my station and the station I was at (let's just say - my home and my college location) so both lines where severally delayed/canceled, so I had to then draw a tenner out of my account (baring in mind I'd already taken £40 out to buy clothes earlier) to get a bus home (that tenner is NOT counting as part of my allowance, I'm saving the change for future travel emergencies (excluding £2 which I'll explain why in a bit), anyway I was waiting for about 15 mins for the bus to arrive and when it did it was a tiny bus and loads of people wanted to get on (train users) so their was a massive cue/wait while we all got our tickets, delaying our journey further. So I didn't get home till around 6 o'clock and the ironic thing was I left college early so I was meant to be home before 5! Anyway the only good news of the journey home (excluding the fact there there was some really cheap chocolate which I bought to last me till the end of the week/worse of the stomach aches) was that the back of my ticket offered a medium meal (excluding drink) at McDonald's for £1.99, so I'll be using that tomorrow when I go there with my friends.
I also finalised a swap that I'm doing on the lush forum - I'll post more details tomorrow! :)
Wow - this was a really long entry today - but in fairness it was one hell of a long day! :)

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: