Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Ok - I hate the English weather sometimes, it rained today whilst I was at college, so much so that my jeans (typical the one day I decided to wear my long length jeans) got soaked and muddy and as I was walking home (finished at 1.15, my sister didn't leave school till 3.30, I got the half 2 train, so it didn't seem fair to make my mum come out to pick us up twice in an hour, plus it's only a 45 minute walk home - half an hour if I'm lucky), my jeans got all muddy and icky so I immediately changed out of them and put on some shorts (comfiest things to hand) so I'm freezing atm, so I'm sitting with a scarf over my legs whist typing this. Oh and talking about freezing, there was a 45 minute delay on my train today so I ended up getting a train that was meant to arrive at 7.45 at 9 o'clock (my trains normally 8.16) so I was half an hour late to college, and it's only my first full week, and the station was not warm! There had better not be more delays tomorrow or I will scream. I did hear a mention of ANOTHER strike next week (grrrr) and I've just got a monthly season ticket that cost my parents nearly £70 (for only one stop as well!), so I'm not losing out on a weeks worth of travel which THEY paid for, I'll be demanding some sort of refund if that happens.
Anyway, on a slightly happier note, I got set two official media tasks which I'm keen to start, one is an interview, one is taking (and hopefully editing) photos related to certain things (I'll not go into the details), I'm more keen to start the photography project as I have no desire to go into journalism (although that doesn't mean I'll find the task dull), so I'm not 'excited' about the article task.
Oh and those of you who like me hate the rain, Millie's Cookies do yummy 'nice size' hot chocolate which loads of different toppings (I had one with cream and mini marshmallows - never a bad thing), for £1.20ish and it really helped me through my crappy day.

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: