Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Monday 14 September 2009

Just started my first official day of college, turns out we'll be having an introduction session for the next fortnight and then we can start the proper work. On the bright side, we get to go of campus and take photos and hopefully edit them, so I'm looking forward to that. We'll also be keeping a blog of our process on this site, (blogger) which i was glad to hear as I have recently started posted daily blogs. I hope we won't have to use our home emails though as mine is already tied up to this account, and I don't really want my lectures seeing my YouTube because fan made videos are not really professional editing (plus some of the shows I vid can be used against me!) Anyway I bought a season ticket today, (£65.30 for 1 stop!) which is valid for a month, so I can also use it on weekends and save money on travel. It's got my old passport photo though were I have blond hair (I'm now red/brown depending on how my hair feels that day), hopefully I'll still be recognisable in my photo so I can use my travel card, or else I'll have to pay to change the photo! Anyway that's it really.

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I beat the rest here :-) Nice blog girl! (haven't called you that in a while)Like a real pro-editor!
Take care! Lars.