Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Saturday 19 September 2009

Gah I've got the worse cold ever. Still that's what I get for not wanting to wear the same coat AND jumper to college that I'd worn the day before. (Damm nice clothes.) Lol, I've just left exactly the same comment on one of my YT friends channels!
Anyway, I'm so bunged up and I can barely even smell my nice lush stuff which sucks. My friend (Cheyenne) who stayed over yesterday went home today after we went into the village for a bit, I was so tired (cause I'm 'ill' - yer I don't class a cold as being ill - well ill enough to have a day of school/college anyway, unlike some of the pathetic SPOILT people at my old college - yer I'm pissed of at a certain spoilt brat who has a major case of 'only child syndrome' were she's just spoilt and unpleasant - not that all only children are, one of the nicest people I know is an only child :) - Anyway stupid bitch has pissed me of big time...), that I lay down on the bench in the park and probably looked a bit strange but oh well, I'm looking for a decent eye shadow pallet online that has loads of different shades of colours as I generally lack an eyeshadow pallet like that and I lOVE eye shadow :) I'm also looking for some nice new clothes as my mum's let me spend £100 of my bank balance, (excluding my £60 allowance for this month!) on clothes and I've already spent £40 on my coat, jumper, hat etc but even though I have a lot I'm still looking for the bargains so bring on Matalan - imagine the amount of £3 T-shirts I can get :) I'm also glad of my recent 'richness' as I heard on the lush forums today that the Christmas lush times has gone into printing so I'm so excited and am saving for all the new lovely lushness which is soon to hit the stores :)

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: