Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Wow haven't posted anything in soooo long! :)

Anyway first things first - I just ordered 'The Uninvited' on DVD today - plus my parents are paying for it as I am also using it as a film to analysis for my media course, so that's amazing :) I thought these banners would be appropriate:





I'm defiantly going to be vidding it - and I can also make my 'Brendon/Anna' (Uninvited/Secret smile) crossover vid in high quality - I just need to buy 'Secret smile now.' I've also finally found a song for the vid to - so I may upload the preview again with audio.

I thoroughly recommend seeing this film as I love it - and if like me you hate horror films (although their growing on me) you will still like this film (I hope) - it didn't scare me and I scare so easily - seriously if you want to freak me out hold a lighter up to my face - yer that's how easily I scare. Plus I'm a die hard Emily Browning fan so that's probs another reason why I love this film.

I'll post another post with all my other updates for toady :)

No comments: