Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Wooow I haven't posted a blog in ages....

Anyway I overspent at lush again and when I was in Brentwood the other day I wanted to check if their Superdrug stored 'sleek' makeup, as I had been wanting to try this makeup for ages but my local Superdrug didn't stock it. They did so I bought an eyeshadow palette and an eye liner gel and I love them. Then when I was in town on Saturday my Superdrug had now started stocking sleek makeup so I bought another palette, I'm so happy :)

Anyway I uploaded a video today having been unable to resist vidding the latest Sarah Jane adventures episode. Yes, I am now back on YouTube - I still think the new channel layouts should go die but I missed it to much.

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

1 comment:

Amy McLean said...

Hi! Okay so I don't like SJA, but I thought Id drop you a comment to tell you that your blog gives me goosebumps. All those pictures of Tennant and Billie..love them. She means the world to me, and Tennant is utterly, well, yeah! x