Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Friday 11 September 2009

Started my first full day at college (which is a lie as my timetable ended at 1) but we had no lessons today as it was spent showing us around the campus (seriously the media department has its own building!) and just general stuff which you do when you first join schools/colleges. Met a few new people who I like and had lunch with a few. Had to resist to go to lush, especially as I was broke and was starving so I got a McDonald's instead, thankfully the smell from lush was enough. Just found out from my tutor today that there is ANOTHER train strikes (grrrr) so I have to figure out the bus route for next week and I personally don't trust my local bus service for good time keeping. Anyhow, I also have that first day back tired feeling so I had a power nap (basically closed my eyes but didn't sleep) and am trying to finish my book I'm currently reading as I've been reading it for ages and I usually finish a book in 1 - 2 days.

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: