Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Thursday 10 September 2009

Started my media course today

Didn't want anyone to know this until today but I left my last college about a week ago (not by choice) because my courses clashed so luckily I was able to find a new course really quickly and it's a media course which is a field I want to go into so I'm so excited to start - I have my first official day tomorrow and I had a mini (1 hour!) induction day today. I know a few people but my main friend at the college is in a different media group so hopefully I'll meet some cool new people tomorrow. Also the main town (including lush/Starbucks) are within walking distant so I am so excited about that as my last school was in my local area and the village (which only sixth form were allowed into at lunch) lacked EVERYTHING so I'm so happy to be close to 'civilisation' aka shops :) So yes I shall be very broke so I'll need to keep an eye on the cash. Of course being my first day at the college I went to lush and bought a bubble bar and then had a McDonald's with my friend. I also went with my mum to her physiotherapy before college so we went into town to and had a Starbucks (I only had a cake though) - Anyhow I'm hoping to keep this blog more regular - so i may make a post tomorrow! But at the moment I love the course and it has load of mac computers which I'm really excited to use, I'm going to watch a few youtube videos to learn some final cut techniques because who wouldn't if they had the chance to edit on a mac?

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: