Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Saturday 12 September 2009

It's finally the weekend, which is great as I'm knackered! However I didn't go out today purely because I only have 8 pounds and the train fair costs nearly a fiver so 3 quid would not have got me lunch or lush or Starbucks - and also I'm so tired and I'll be in town again on Monday for college, (yay town!) I also get a lie in so I don't have to be at college till 11.15 which is sooo great especially as I cba on a Monday morning more so than usual. I do end at 4.30 though but oh well. I'm currently working on a doctor/Violet vid for AnamariaSparrow's/ImmortalSparrow's breathless contest and I'm going to spend ages on it to try and get my entry perfect, also it ends at the end of the month so I have plenty of time :)

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: