Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Saturday 12 December 2009

SJA - Maria - Trouble

I made this a couple of days ago but I haven't posted it to my blog yet.

-

Wow I've made a lot of videos lately. I'm glad I got my inspiration back, but when it goes I won't have a vid up for months (ok a month this is me), so I may have to make some while I still have my inspiration to upload at a later date. Some of you may know that I said I would only vid SJA in a multi doctor who vid, but this is only short and I loved the idea of it. I didn't know Coldplay sang this song either even though I've known it for years. There's not really much of the actual song though just the beats and I've edited the lyrics a bit to fit the video better - hopefully you can't tell.

I made this very quickly so it's not amazing, but I like it and thought it good enough to upload, so enjoy.

Much love Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: