Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Ok - Last blog entry this year I'm assuming - Can't believe how quick this year has gone, but I want it to hurry up and end so that I can see David's doctor who finale - even though, having said that, I don't want it to end.

PLUS - Talk about a shit episode for Christmas day, not only did it have nothing 'Christmassy' about it, (even though the doctor was dying so I'll over look that) it was the worse storyline ever. If they kill David's exit I'm going to be soooo pissed of.

Anyway, ending on a lighter note this year, here are some of my latest vids that i have yet to add to my blog:





I've been making to many vids lately - I really need to slow down a bit.

Anyway, hope you all have an AMAZING end to 2009 and I'll see you all in the new year, I can't believe I'm 18 in February, although I am like 'It's about time,' so many rules no longer apply to me, can't wait till I can buy alcohol, just need to send of for my provisional driving license before I can though as I need an I.D.

Anyway...

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: