Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Sunday 6 December 2009

I went to a mates 18th yesterday - because her parents/family were there I couldn't get drunk - but I had enough to feel like shite the next day. What's worse is I went round town still wearing my party outfit from the night before - I looked like a real slag as my dress was not the most appropriate thing to wear on a Sunday morning - plus the leather jacket didn't help. Got a McDonalds (lol) helped a lot - trains were so fucked up that it was an open service, but I had my train pass in my bag just in case anyway - my mate gave me a life there and back so I spent no money on travel (oh yes) but she was sick so had to go home, so once she'd sobered up her parents took her to collect her car and I went with her to town and went to Matalan to buy some footless tights so I at least looked a bit better (they only had L/XL though - and I'm a S/M on a bad day), got my dad a CD he wanted and then my mum ran me up asking for sweets (we sound like such a fattie family - I assure you we're not - my parents are health freaks!)In total it took me to about 2 0'clock to get home.

Finally rendered/uploaded my latest Neighbours vid. So sad that's it for the year - and what a crap finale - they should have switched the last to episodes around - give or take a few scenes.

I have a job interview tomorrow - I got the call while I was volunteering at an animal sanctuary (the day of the party - my mum rang me up to say that I may not be able to get into the house because there was a gas leak - I was like 'I need a shower' - Lucky it was fixed when I got home or else I wouldn't have gone to the party - smelling of animal shit and wearing muddy clothes) - I thought I was unsuccessful as they never called me back - but I got the call so I hope I get the job :)

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: