Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Doctor/Anna - A whole world apart

I didn't really know what to call this vid.

Ok this is terrible, I'm not even going to try and lie my way out of it - BUT I still had to share it with you because I like it anyway.

It's my first attempt at a storyline vid (those vids that have sound and are not really music vids - I don't really know how else to describe them.)

It carries on from my last doctor/Anna vid where the doctor left Anna (and Hermione) behind. Anna is dreaming about the doctor's departure when she is woken by the sound of the T.A.R.D.I.S. She goes outside and sees the doctor who asks her to come with him, of course she accepts. Whilst the doctor is waiting for her in the T.A.R.D.I.S. it takes him to a parallel (lost) world. Anna not knowing this believes he has abandoned her again. The doctor starts to haunt her dreams and she realises that she isn't crazy and he is trying to tell her what has happened, that he is trapped and may never return. She has a final dream of them telling each other that they love one another. The doctor then manages to power the T.A.R.D.I.S. and returns to Anna.

Yer I had to give it a happy ending seeing as how he has now left her behind about three times in all my vids. I hope you figured this all out from the vid itself, but as I said it's crap so if you didn't, oh well.
I'm also making a Hermione vid as well were she also gets reunited with the doctor again, and then I'll make another doctor/Hermione/Anna vid. I'm making loads of vids atm as it's the holidays.

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: