Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Saturday 10 October 2009

Yer I know that I haven't posted anything for a while, nothing eventful has happened that's worth posting about. I Went shopping today and bought some nice clothes.

Anyway YouTube has finally taken this piss take to far, the only thing keeping me there has now gone so I'm refusing to use YouTube until these HORRIBLE channels change, I said that the only thing keeping me here was the fact that the only good thing left was the old channels, now their gone YouTube has finally taken these changes to far. All this shit with copyright and now this, stop taking the piss. I refuse to return to YouTube until this is finished. I've had it, I'm leaving...

I haven't even said 'goodbye' to my YT friends, I'm not leaving forever, I will log back in maybe next week to chat with them but I can't see me using YT anymore as it has just failed in my opinion.

Much love
Natalie (aka the ex YT user Itunesbabe)
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl I agree, although I'm not going as far as abandoning YT, there are enough people who'll do that... I don't HATE the new channels, I just don't like them... Well in case you need a chat or something, I'll still be there :-) See you later and take care! 462410doctor.