Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Woooh I haven't posted in a while so here goes.
I really wanted to blog my 'events' from yesterday but had very little computer battery so it was instead spent completing and rendering my video for ImmortalSparrow's contest. (Thanks for letting me enter late!) Yes I know I said I'm leaving, but I couldn't miss out on the contest, and I did say I'd be back eventually to YouTube, so it's more of a holiday from YouTube.

Anyway I also had to set up another blogger account for my college yesterday just so I can keep all my media work on it. As I already knew how to use blogger (obviously) it was easy, but I hope no one stumbles across this blog from college and discovers my secret vidding/show shames!
Anyway the big news was that my lush got 'attacked' yesterday because of it's latest campaign (go to lush.co.uk to sign the cause) and as I was walking into town I saw them with a camera and one of the staff in there. I thought that they were doing the new vids for the Christmas products at first even though I thought that my lush was way to small to do the main videos, and the London stores usually do the videos anyway, (no complains here, one of the guys is exceptionally fit!) It wasn't until I got home that I found out it was for Anglia news and not for the Christmas products. So that's a bit of cool news for you guys.
Anyway I went to lush today to see if they had the Halloween stuff in, they had a few so I got the Jacko (I think) bath bomb and the Christmas 'snow fairy' shower gel - I only got a small bottle as I'm not much of a fan but I like it enough to want to use it when it's no longer in the stores. I also really want the ghost shower gel, but the smallest size is around £8 so I'll have to buy that later, luckily it'll last me a while though.

Much love
Natalie
xx

No comments: