Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Thursday 1 October 2009

I saw that my lush had the new lush times in store on my way to college so I gasped out loud, (unfortunately it was half 8 so the shop wasn't open yet so I ran in and grabbed one in my break.) Then walking back I saw they had LOADS of the crimbo stuff in store so on my way home my purse got lighter. They didn't have all the new items in yet and there are others I really want to try, but I was really excited as it's my first lush holiday - and the sales assistant was really nice showing me all the Christmas items and she gave me a free happy pill at the end. :) I got the snow fairy (I think) bath melt, Christmas eve BBS (love it - I will be stashing some for 2010), the karma emotibomb - I'm not a karma fan but it made its way into my basket, lil' lush pud - a product I've been wanting to try since I found out about lush Christmas and the let them eat cake lip balm (I already have some but my sister loves it so I gave her my old one that expires in January - the new ones different it's white and easier to apply - it's still gorgeous), I really want to get strawberry Santa to as I was undecided in the store, but the smell lingered on my hands for ages and it smelt amazing. I'm also getting some candy cane and the other small snowy ballistic (under 2 pounds plain white - I don't know the name!) All in all very happy and I can't wait for everything else to arrive - the stock was so fresh it hadn't even been programed into their computers yet so half the labels didn't have the product on them! I knew I'd be broke with lush at my college...

I had to hide the stuff from my mum when I got into the car (I don't think she'll be to happy given the fact that I spent a tenner there yesterday), so I hid the lush bag in my school bag, but in the car she goes 'I smell lush what have you bought?' (Shit!) So I made up an excuse that I bought Danielle a lip balm because she always uses mine (I did buy her one actually - I just failed to mention the other ten pounds worth of products I'd bought.) Oh well!

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: