Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Monday 5 October 2009

The alarm went of at college today, someone accidentally pulled a security cable out of one of the macs, it took me about 10 minutes to realise it was to stop people stealing them. The weather was HORRIBLE today, my shoes got all waterlogged in the rain so I had to take them of at the end of the day because the chills in my feet had started to move up my legs... Also the one day when I actually make my hair dead straight it rains and even the umbrella couldn't save it.
Mum wants me to get her some stuff from lush tomorrow so I'm happy that I have an excuse to go in there, as it's another short day at college I would have to hang around for a few hours to so I'll be spending a lot of time there.
My train was canceled so I had to get the bus, seriously, THE BUS, one day I'll lose it with the train company...
I'm currently rendering a vid on minimal battery power, so I'll hopefully upload it tomorrow. :)

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: