Blog images are not made/owned by me unless said otherwise

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Gah I forgot my purse today! I was really looking forward to getting my converses but I couldn't so I'll have to get them in my three hour lunch break tomorrow - Luci and Roz had better be in tomorrow (they weren't today - neither was Dan - what's wrong with people? I hope Dan's ok though this is the second day in a row he's been away...) I also had one of those' teenage mornings' when I was really depressed and pissed of for no reason (I hate hormones sometimes) so I thought a nice breakfast muffin would cheer me up - no money - zilch - not even 10p, and of course to complete it I left my headphones still plugged into my laptop so I couldn't listen to my i-pod to calm me down. :(
I went back to my old school today to collect somethings, what a faff just to get a few items.....
It was really weird being back there but I'm so glad I'm out - I didn't really how much some of the people there pissed me of - although it was great seeing my best friend again - even if she did ring me today in the middle of a lesson!
I will buy those converses tomorrow if it kills me!
Oh and I really hope the new lush times is out tomorrow - I've been waiting weeks to get it - and I want to buy one of their freshers packs - which of course I don't need!

Much love
Natalie (aka Itunesbabe)
xx

No comments: